Sterling Heights 2010 27th Street SE, St. Cloud, MN 56304 Ph: 320-259-5551
Sterling Heights Apartments is a beautiful apartment community conveniently located off of Highway 10 in St. Cloud, and close to Sterling Heights Park, Riverside Park and St. Cloud State University. Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available and each apartment has an open concept floor plan.
The minute you arrive at Sterling Heights, you’ll know you’ve found something special. Each spacious apartment is designed for comfortable worry free-living.
If you are looking for luxury living at an affordable price, come and see what Sterling Heights has to offer.
- Spacious floor plans with generous closet space
- Bright kitchens with oak cabinetry
- Beautiful oak breakfast bar
- Full size washer and dryer in select homes
- Large balconies and patios
- Modern appliances
- Elevator and controlled access
- Gas fireplaces
- Heated garages
- State-of-the-art fitness facility
- Scenic park like setting
- Free Wi-Fi & Direct Tv in community room
- Close to St. Cloud State and Highway 10
- Playground & picnic area
- Professional on-site maintenance
St. CloudSaint Cloud (abbreviated St. Cloud) is a city in the State of Minnesota and the largest population center in the state’s central region; the Mississippi River runs through it. Its population is 66,297 according to 2013 census estimates, making it Minnesota’s eighth largest city. St. Cloud is the county seat of Stearns County and was named after the city of Saint-Cloud, France (in Île-de-France, near Paris), which was named for the 6th-century French monk Clodoald. Though mostly in Stearns County, St. Cloud also extends into Benton and Sherburne counties. It is the center of a small, contiguous urban area totaling over 114,000 residents, with Waite Park, Sauk Rapids, Sartell, St. Joseph, Rockville, and St. Augusta directly bordering the city, and Foley, Rice, Kimball, Clearwater, Clear Lake, and Cold Spring nearby. With 189,093 residents at the 2010 census, the St. Cloud metropolitan area is the fourth-largest in Minnesota, behind Minneapolis–St. Paul, Duluth–Superior, and Rochester. St. Cloud is 65 miles northwest of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis–St. Paul along Interstate 94, U.S. Highway 10, and Minnesota State Highway 23. St. Cloud State University, Minnesota’s second-largest public university, is between downtown and the Beaver Islands that form a maze for a two-mile stretch of the Mississippi. The approximately 30 undeveloped islands are a popular destination for kayak and canoe enthusiasts and are part of a state-designated 12-mile stretch of wild and scenic river. St. Cloud owns and operates a hydroelectric dam on the Mississippi that can produce up to nine megawatts of electricity. The city maintains 95 parks, totaling more than 1,400 acres and ranging in size from 80 “neighborhood and mini parks” to 243 acres. The largest developed park, Whitney Memorial Park, is the former location of the city airport. It features a recreation center for senior citizens, a dog park, and numerous softball, baseball and soccer fields.
-courtesy of Wikipedia
- $400 Refundable Security Deposit and $50 Application Fee per Person
- Dogs are welcome – $300 non-refundable pet fee; $30/month (breed & weight restrictions; maximum of 2 dogs)
- Cats are welcome – $200 non-refundable pet fee; $20/month per cat (maximum of 2 cats)
- Renter’s Insurance required, 12 month lease terms
- Pricing and availability subject to change daily
- Heat, water, sewer, trash are included in rent.
- Cable and internet are not included in rental rates.