Coral Palms Apartments 4539 Coral Palms Ln, Naples, FL 34116, USA
Enjoy our community recreations and amenities. Utilize our fitness center, sparkling pool with sundeck, community clubhouse, fenced playground, social activities and lush lavish landscaping. Centrally located near I-75 exit 105, US 41, schools, Naples Beach and Pier, Coastland Center Mall, entertainment, and work, you are close to everything. Looking to enjoy life? Come home to Coral Palms where you will have it all and love coming home everyday! Call today for our Specials!
- Unique and classic open floor plans
- Private Entries
- Ceilings fans in every room
- Screened in Balconies
- Window Blinds
- Preferred Employee Program
- Fitness Center
- Bicycle Parking
- BBQ Areas with Seating
- On-Site Laundry
- Pet Walk
- 24 hour on call management team
- Notary Service
- Parking by Permit
- Planned Social Activities
- Preventative Maintenance Program
City of Naples
Naples is a city in Collier County, Florida, United States. As of 2015, the city’s population was about 20,600. Naples is a principal city of the Naples-Marco Island, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area, which had a population of about 322,000 at the 2015 census. The economy of Naples is based largely on tourism and was historically based on real estate development and agriculture. Due to its proximity to the Everglades and Ten Thousand Islands, Naples is also popular among ecotourists.
Downtown Naples is home to The Naples Players, the 5th Avenue South, and 3rd Street South shopping districts, which feature a variety of antique shops. Gallery Row is a concentration among the numerous art galleries spread throughout the downtown area. The Village on Venetian Bay is an upscale open-air shopping district on the Gulf coast. Located directly off of Tamiami Trail are the Waterside Shops, an upscale open-air center. Near downtown on Naples Bay and the Gordon River is the shopping district Tin City. This open-air shopping center specializes in antiques and handmade local novelties. Also, near downtown is Big Cypress Market Place with over 100 diverse vendors. Naples hosts The Oliver Group Champions Cup of the Outback Champions Tennis Series each year. Naples is also the home to swamp buggy races, held three times each year at the Florida Sports Park.
– courtesy of Wikipedia
- Up to One month’s rent Refundable Security Deposit and $50 Application Fee per Person
- Dogs and Cats are welcome – $300 Non-refundable Pet Fee (per unit) and $0 per month pet fee per cat (maximum of 2)
- Renter’s Insurance required
- 12 month lease terms
- Pricing and availability subject to change daily
- Heat/Air Conditioning is included in rent.
- Electric, water, sewer, trash, phone, water and cable/internet are not included in rental rates.