Stage Apartments 814 Hennepin Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55403 Ph: 612-321-9888
Stage Apartments are located in the Theatre District on Hennepin Avenue in downtown Minneapolis and is the perfect place for those that view the City of Minneapolis as their neighborhood! Just a short stroll to Target Center, Target Field, Convention Center, city parks and retail stores. New York style studios have high ceilings and were completely remodeled in 2008 with hardwood floors in the kitchen, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and on site laundry.
Walk to work, meet with friends, enjoy an evening out or see a show. At Stage, the city is at your doorstep!
- Contemporary warehouse style studio homes
- Flexible lease terms
- Preferred employers and student discounts
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Resident controlled heating and cooling
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout the building
- Controlled access
- Storage lockers available
- Pet friendly, small dogs and cats welcome
- Spacious laundry area on-site
- Smoke-free community
- Responsive on-site maintenance and on-call after hours emergency maintenance
- In the center of downtown Minneapolis; close to retail shopping, restaurants, sporting events, and public transportation (Light Rail, Zip Car, Metro Transit)
Stage Apartments are located on historic Hennepin Avenue in Downtown Minneapolis. Hennepin Avenue serves as a major entertainment thoroughfare, dubbed the Hennepin Theatre District. The Theatre District contains four historic and architecturally significant theaters for live performances. The State Theatre, the Orpheum Theatre, the Pantages Theatre and the Goodale Theater (formerly the Shubert Theatre). Also the Hennepin Center for the Arts and the Cowles Center for Dance and the Performing Arts are located on Hennepin Avenue.
Many important institutions and structures have been built on Hennepin, including Calhoun Square, the Suburban World Theater, the Uptown Theater, the Walker Art Center, the Basilica of St. Mary, St. Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral, Hennepin Avenue United Methodist Church, Minneapolis Community and Technical College, Minneapolis Central Library, the Lumber Exchange Building and the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
The street has achieved iconic status in Minneapolis culture, featuring prominently in the Prince movie Purple Rain and memorialized in songs by Tom Waits, The Hold Steady and Lucinda Williams, among others. It is also a popular parade route, used by the annual Aquatennial celebration held in July, and since the 1990s has been the traditional route of the city’s GLBT Pride parade.
Once a two-way avenue, the Theatre District portion was changed in 1980 to a one-way going north with only a bus only lane going south. “The Environmental Protection Agency was concerned with the air quality in downtown Minneapolis. Turning the streets into one-way lowered the near dangerous high levels of pollution.” However, on October 10, 2009, it was changed back to a two-way avenue, with its bike lanes being transferred one block west to First Avenue (which was also switched from one-way to two-way at the same time). The hope by the city was that this change would create urban vibrancy, quicker travel times to destination and to avoid confusing one-ways.
-courtesy of Wikipedia
Close To It All
Living at Stage Apartments means you are close to all that Downtown Minneapolis has to offer! Target Center and Target Field are within blocks of Stage Apartments and both are home to sporting events and concerts. Also close by is the famous Nicollet Mall with wonderful restaurants and retail shops. Stage is also located close to the light rail providing easy access to St. Paul, Mall of America and The Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport.
- $300 Refundable Security Deposit and $50 Application Fee per Person
- Dogs are welcome – $300 non-refundable pet fee; $20/month (breed & weight restrictions; maximum of 1 dog)
- Cats are welcome – $100 non-refundable pet fee; $15/month per cat (maximum of 2 cats)
- Renter’s Insurance required
- 3-12 month flexible lease terms
- Pricing and availability subject to change daily
- Water, sewer, trash are included in rent.
- Complimentary Wifi is provided throughout the building
- Electric and cable are not included in rental rates.